Guardio offers everyone a 7-day, no-obligation free trial, so you can give it a try before you buy. We totally understand if Guardio is not right for you at the moment, but we do recommend that you always use browser protection any time you’re online.
In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your free trial.
What to know first:
- As soon as your free trial ends you’ll be on the Guardio free tier, and you will only be partially protected.
- If you decide to continue with your free trial you’ll be charged for your subscription with the billing information you provided when you signed up.
- You can reactivate your protection at any time.
- If you don’t cancel your free trial before it ends, you’ll be charged for the subscription with the billing information you provided when you signed up.
- Uninstalling the Guardio extension or sending an email to support does not end your free trial or delete your account.
If you signed up for a free trial on your desktop, you can cancel your trial from your personal dashboard.
How to cancel your free trial in your desktop:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your avatar (initials) in the top-right corner
- Click Subscription
- Click Change next to Plan
- Click Turn Off
- Click Cancel Subscription
How to check if your cancellation has been processed:
- Once you cancel your Guardio free trial, you’ll receive a confirmation email. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- You can also check your subscription page.
If you were charged for a Guardio subscription:
- If your free trial ended and you’ve already been charged for a subscription, you can still cancel your subscription. You will not be refunded, but it means you will no longer pay for Guardio, and you will be on the free tier.
- If you tried to cancel your trial before it ended but were charged for a subscription, contact our support team for more help.
To view receipts for all payments made on your account:
- Sign in to your subscription page
- Click on View your Receipt. Your receipt includes a reference number, the paid amount, the payment method, and the date of the payment and renewal date.
Note: You can send your receipt to your email by clicking on the envelope.
Find your Guardio account email:
If you have a Guardio charge on your billing statement, but you don’t remember which email account you signed up with, you can contact our support team.
Make sure to provide to include the following information:
- Date of the last charge from Guardio.
- Amount charged.
- Full name on the credit card.
- For PayPal charged the PayPal transaction ID.