We totally understand if Guardio is not right for you at the moment, but we do recommend that you always use browser protection any time you’re online.
In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your premium protection.
What to know first:
- As soon as your premium protection ends you’ll be on the Guardio free tier, and you will only be partially protected.
- You can reactivate your protection at any time.
- Uninstalling the Guardio extension does not end your subscription or delete your account.
If you signed up on your desktop, you can cancel your premium protection from your personal dashboard.
How to cancel your free premium protection on your desktop:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your avatar (initials) in the top-right corner
- Click Subscription
- Click Change next to Plan
- Click Turn Off
- Click Cancel Subscription
How to check if your cancellation has been processed:
- Once you cancel your premium protection, you’ll receive a confirmation email. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- You can also check your subscription page.
To view receipts for all payments made on your account:
- Sign in to your subscription page
- Click on View your Receipt. Your receipt includes a reference number, the paid amount, the payment method, and the date of the payment and renewal date.
Note: You can send your receipt to your email by clicking on the envelope.
Find your Guardio account email:
If you have a Guardio charge on your billing statement, but you don’t remember which email account you signed up with, you can contact our support team.
Make sure to provide to include the following information:
- Date of the last charge from Guardio.
- Amount charged.
- Full name on the credit card.
- For PayPal charged the PayPal transaction ID.