Your Guardio membership covers up to 5 devices at no additional cost.
Please follow the instructions below for your first-time install and to add Guardio to your additional devices.
For help sharing coverage with family members, see: How can I add family members to my Guardio protection plan?
To add protection to additional devices by syncing your devices to your Google account:
Guardio automatically syncs with Chrome on other devices where you are logged into your Google account.
- To sign in or sync your Google account, select the person icon shown on the upper right corner of your Chrome browser and choose the option to "Turn on sync" or "Login".
- When doing this, ensure that you are signing in to the same Google account that you provided when activating your Guardio protection on your first protected device.
To add protection to additional devices without syncing your devices to your Google account:
- Visit Guardio's page in the Chrome web store and press "Add to Chrome".
- Next, visit the Guardio login page and enter the email address you provided when activating your coverage on your first device.
- Check your email inbox for an email containing your PIN-code and enter that code on the Guardio login page.