How to install the Guardio Chrome Extension in just a few clicks 🙌
You want to join Guardio! That is great news! 🙌
Since Guardio is a Chrome extension, it’s super easy to install Guardio and begin your protection.
Let’s do it together💪!
- First, click here to add the Guardio Chrome extension to your browser.
- Select the ‘Add to Chrome’ blue button.
- If you’d like to see the Guardio icon on your Chrome toolbar, select the puzzle icon on the right (next to the icon) and click on the ‘Pin extension’ next to the Guardio icon.
- When the scan is complete, we’ll show you what threats Guardio found and prompt you to activate your free trial here.
- Guardio offers both monthly and annual billing. The annual plan offers the best value, but we also offer a monthly plan. Don’t stress about which plan to choose. You can always change it later. You can read more about our plans here.
- Enter your primary email address and your name. It’s important to use your main email address for things like billing reminders and other important notices.
- Last, enter your preferred billing method. We require a payment method when signing up to reduce fraud and prevent multiple free trials for one person. And don’t worry. You can cancel your free trial at any time. You can learn more about this here.
- That’s it😊 You can now browse freely, knowing Guardio has you protected from threats.
To learn more about your free trial, click here.
To learn about Guardio features, click here.
Before activating your trial, Guardio provides:
- Data breach alerts
- Suspicious website alerts
After activating your trial, enjoy Guardio's full protection, including:
- Removal of threats
- Live threat blocking