If your experience with us was underwhelming or you encountered issues, please reach out to our Support team. We're always happy to help.
You can cancel your trial or membership at any time. When you do this, your premium protection will expire at the end of its current billing cycle or trial, and you will not be charged for future service unless you choose to reactivate your membership.
- If you'd prefer monthly billing instead of annual billing, update your billing frequency.
- Please keep in mind that sending an email to Guardio support will not cancel your membership.
- Uninstalling Guardio's extension doesn't automatically cancel your membership -- you'll still get charged. So please, check your subscription status here and cancel via this page (see the instructions below).
To cancel your premium protection (Trial and Subscription) from Guardio:
- Log into your Guardio Membership Page
- Click on Change in the section titled Plan.
- Click on Turn Off to end your protection.
You'll still be protected from online threats until the end of your billing cycle! If you cancel while you have an active susbcription (post-trial), you'll be covered, but your subscription will not auto-renew and you will not be automatically charged for it again.
If you don't see the option to cancel, it's probably because you have the free protection and you just need to remove the browser extension at Chrome://extensions.
Looking for a refund?
Check out this article outlining our policy: Guardio's Refund Policy.