Guardio for Family allows members of Guardio to share their protection with loved ones without allowing others to access their account management and billing information. For a complete list of features Guardio offers, please see: About Guardio.
- If you are an account owner wishing to add a member to your family plan, please see: Add Members to Your Plan.
If you've received an invitation to join a Guardio Family Plan, this means that you have the opportunity to protect your computers from threats. Guardio protects you from malicious browser extensions, websites, scams, and more - at no cost to you.
To accept a Family Plan Invitation:
- From your computer, open your invitation email and select Accept Invitation
- Enter your name and a new password of your choosing, then select Next
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Guardio browser extension
- See a list of threats Guardio has blocked at any time on your Personal Dashboard.
- Add Guardio's protection to any additional computers you have. You can add up to 5 at no cost. For instructions on how to add additional computers to your plan, see: Installing Guardio on Additional Computers
- If you have more than one email address, add up to 5 email addresses to your account for data breach monitoring to protect yourself from identity theft. To add additional email addresses, see: Add Accounts for Data Breach Monitoring