Your Guardio account is directly linked to the email address you provided at signup. This means that if you would like to change your primary email address, you will need to create a brand-new account with Guardio.
To create a new account with your new email address:
- Visit your Profile page and log out from your current account.
- Create a new account. Make sure to provide your new email address when signing up.
- Activate your new account by selecting the blue button that says "Check Yourself Now" and following the on-screen instructions.
- If you had an active premium membership on your old account, contact Guardio Support and provide both your old email address and new email address and any time remaining on your previous subscription will be transferred to your new account.
- If you still have access to your original email address, you can add your new email address to your Guardio account for Identity protection.