Chromebooks are among the most secure computers without question. Still, Chromebooks remain vulnerable to many threats, including:
- Malicious browser extensions.
- Dangerous websites.
Protecting your Chromebook with Guardio will add an extra layer of security.
How to add Guardio to your Chromebook?
Follow this link to install Guardio on Chrome.
- Click on Add to Chrome and then "Add extension" (confirm that you want to add the extension)
- Congratulations! Guardio is successfully installed!
Now, you need to create your account!
- Enter your Email Address (make sure to enter a valid email address).
2. Begin your first security checkup!
3. To complete your signup, verify your email.
- Go to your email inbox and open the email entitled Can you please verify your email address for Guardio?
- Select "Verify Email," and that's it! Welcome to Guardio!