As a provider of online security, nothing is more important to us than keeping your data secure. That's why we use only the highest-rated technologies and payment partners to keep your payment data safe.
- Guardio does not store your payment information on-site and displays only the last 4 digits of your payment method on your membership page and invoices for your privacy.
- All information you provide in your account is SSL-encrypted. This is among the most trusted and secure encryption technologies. You will find a lock icon in the URL of Guardio's website, indicating that the connection is secure.
- You will also find this lock icon in the URL throughout the payment process, which appears any time you are using a secure website. When selecting this lock icon, you'll see your browser's assurance that this site is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption, which confirms that all data transmitted through Guardio is encrypted and inaccessible to third parties.
Premium users of Guardio can choose to use one of two payment partners for transactions made with Guardio.
Paypal transactions are certified by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. PCI DSS is the most important security standard in place for the card payment industry.
- 128-bit encryption for all transactions using secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol technology.
- Server checks to ensure customers are using an approved browser supporting SSL 3.0 or higher.
- HTTPS with TLS 1.2 or higher for all HTTPS connections.
Learn more about Paypal's Payment Protection
Stripe is certified as a Level 1 Payment Card Industry Service Provider. This is the most secure and safe level of certification available in the payment industry. To accomplish this, they provide the following methods of protecting your payment data.
- HTTPS & HSTS for secure connections.
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- Private invite-only bug bounty program.