If you received a decline message when attempting to activate your trial, please double-check your payment information and try again.
If you're still unsuccessful, call the customer service phone number shown on the back of your card and they can provide you with more information about the decline. Here are a few of the most common reasons your card may be declined when activating your trial:
- Incorrect card number, expiration date, or CVV.
- Incorrect billing address.
- Insufficient funds to cover the subscription after the trial period.
- Some banks reject cards based on location, so ensure that international payments are enabled.
- Occasionally banks reject charges based on their own fraud policies.
Guardio accepts Paypal and credit and debit cards backed by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, and JCB.