If you continue to experience a security-related concern after activating Guardio's premium protection, you can report this to Guardio's security team for further research.
How to report a security issue
- Visit your Personal Dashboard.
- Scroll to the lower right corner and select Send Report in the section titled Report Security Issue.
- Choose the option that best describes the issue you're experiencing and then select Next.
- Provide more information about the security issue you're reporting.
- Describe the issue. Make sure to be as detailed as possible to ensure a full understanding of what you're experiencing.
- Provide a URL associated with the issue.
- For malicious push notifications, provide the URL that appears within the push notification.
- For unexpected search results or new tab page, provide the URL for the hijacked search results or the unwanted new tab.
- For legitimate website blocking, provide the URL of the website you feel should not have been blocked.
- For malicious websites that should be blocked, provide the URL of the website you feel should have been blocked.
- For other issues, provide the URL that best associates with the problem you're experiencing, if relevant.
- Attach any relevant Screenshots