Whether you've changed devices or just want to protect additional devices, your Guardio membership allows you to protect up to 5 devices of your own and invite four family members to do the same at no additional cost.
For a list of supported devices, click here.
For Easiest Installation, Sync Your Google Account:
- If you sync your browsers to your Google Account, Guardio installs on your other browsers automatically. You don't need to do anything else.
- If you need to sign in to your Google Account or Sync your browsers: Turn sync on in Chrome and Guardio will install automatically.
To Manually Install Guardio:
If you prefer not to sync your devices or you use multiple Google profiles, you can manually install Guardio without the need to sync devices.
- Open Guardio in your browser's app store (Guardio in the Chrome web store // Guardio in the Edge store).
- Use the option to add Guardio to your browser (Chrome users press Add to Chrome // Edge users press Get).
- Visit the Guardio Login Page and enter the email address and password you provided when activating protection on your first device.
- Check your email inbox for an email containing your PIN and enter that code back on the Guardio Login Page.