If you use Google Chrome as your internet browser, here’s how you can install the Guardio extension:
- Go to Guard.io and click on "Add Guardio To Chrome" or go straight to Guardio Protection for Chrome in the Chrome web store.
- Click "Add to Chrome" on the right side of the screen to install the extension.
- Select "Add extension" in the permissions pop-up that appears.
- Choose how you want to register - using Google, Facebook, or an email address.
- Guardio will run a scan of your Chrome browser to see if you have any active browser threats or data leaks.