Guardio is a provider of browser protection and data breach monitoring. Our mission is to create a secured digital world for everyone.
This sets us apart from other antivirus solutions in a few different ways. When you’re browsing today, there are many kinds of threats that your anti-virus can’t catch. While it can prevent a website from directly downloading a virus onto your computer, it fails to block phishing attacks and many types of malware. Phishing is the most common online threat today, with over 200,000 online attacks happening each year.
- Traditional antivirus programs try to remove threats after you're already infected. Guardio blocks threats before they reach your computer.
- There’s no need to manually scan for threats or apply updates because Guardio protects in real-time.
- Guardio doesn’t use excessive resources that cause your computer to run slower.
- Guardio works well alongside other security tools without conflict.
Below, you will find a list of our features:
- Prevents Phishing Attacks – Guardio warns you against opening fake messages or visiting fraudulent websites where hackers can instantly load malicious software to your hard drive.
- Removes Push Notifications – Those little reminder messages and alerts you receive can contain malware and spyware.
- Removes Harmful Extensions – It’s hard for antivirus software to catch malicious extensions because your browser is a “trusted” application. Guardio stops and removes them.
- Avoids Email Leaks – Email attacks are most often the root cause of intentional, criminal data leaks. If there is a threat hiding in an email, Guardio alerts you before you open it.
- Information Leak Monitoring – The remote workforce has increased the use of cloud-based collaborative tools. Whether malicious intent or human error, Guardio can detect a leak in your personal data so you can avoid identity theft.
- Speeds Up Your Computer – Guardio cleans your browser of dangerous malware and spyware. It speeds up your browser and protects your private information.